Official Conference Hotel
HYATT REGENCY HONG KONG, SHA TIN | 5-star
18 Chak Cheung Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
Located directly adjacent to our conference venue, and within a 5-minute walk from the University MTR station, the Hyatt Regency Shatin is one of the most prominent 5-star hotels in the New Territories. You are recommended to stay at the official accommodation, and can enjoy special rates exclusive to conference delegates by making reservations via the link provided below, or via the hotel reservation office.
Discounted room rate of HK$1,000/night available from 16 – 20 June 2019
Click here to book online (Room only - G-A01P)
Room with 1 breakfast at HK$1,120 plus 10% service charge*
Click here to book online (Room with breakfast - G-A02P)
* Light breakfast will be served at the conference venue on June 18, 19, & 20
+852 3723 7888 (quote group code “G-A01P” & “G-A02P” to enjoy special rates)
Booking deadline: 26 May 2020
- The above rate is quoted on a per room, per night basis, subject to 10% service charge and the prevailing government tax.
- Discounts also apply to other room types as specified in the reservation webpage.
- Rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis & subject to hotel confirmation and availability.
- Please contact the hotel reservation office for enquires, changes or cancellation.
Other Accommodation Options
Hotels listed below are in close proximity to the conference venue at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Please check for the latest prices and offers at their official websites.
ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL | 4-star
1 Yuen Hong St, Sha Tin, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
HK$900-HK$1,700 per night | 10-min car ride to/from the conference venue
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT HONG KONG SHA TIN | 4-star
1 On, On Ping St, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
HK$1,200-HK$1,700 per night | 10-min car ride to/from the conference venue
REGAL RIVERSIDE HOTEL | 4-star
34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Rd, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
HK$800-HK$1,700 per night | 10-min car ride to/from the conference venue
ROYAL PARK HOTEL | 4-star
8 Pak Hok Ting Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
HK$1,100-HK$1,700 per night | 10-min car ride to/from the conference venue